The decision to send a holiday e-card in place of a traditional paper card can save money and time searching for the “right” card. There are several additional benefits of sending holiday e-cards.
- Time. That says it all. No more spending hours, or an entire weekend personalizing, addressing and stamping your holiday cards. E-cards can be sent from any computer whenever you wish. Think of all that free time you’ll have to do your Holiday shopping.
- There are unlimited possibilities of what you can have on your e-card. Many can have sound effects and animations included. Photos can be incorporated into the e-cards, for an even more personalized look.
- Remember having to put a stamp on each card? When the cost of the card plus the cost of postage is totaled, sending an e-card can dramatically reduce the cost of sending your holiday wishes. It has been estimated that the cost to send one holiday card can amount to as much as $3.00 per card when the card and printing costs are combined.
- If you send a holiday e-card, you’ll be ensured that the recipients will receive their cards in a timely manner. No more wait time for the post office which is always slow during the holiday season.
- Go green. Maybe even Holly Green. Today, more and more businesses are consciously trying to reduce, recycle, and reuse. Sending a holiday e-card can help save a tree. Nothing more than the energy used to send and retrieve the card is used.
Sending an e-card may still be considered a non-traditional method, but e-cards are gaining popularity each day. Contact Chris at www.1stopdesign.com to discuss your holiday e-cards today.